Thursday, January 7, 2010

Harris Teeter 1/6 - 1/12



Well, after looking over Harris Teeter's matchups, I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit this one out. Don't get me wrong - there are a lot of freebies, but an awful lot are non-food items. Which I have coming out of my ears. What I need is FOOD! Also, keep in mind when you shop that a lot of the items on the matchup lists are for BOGO products, which means you can only buy one item at a time, per transaction. That means a lot of trips if you want multiples of items. Harris Teeter is so far away from me that I need to factor in gas and time which would be about $50.00 just for the trip, and I just can't justify that. Oh well. You folks with a Harris Teeter close by, enjoy yourselves and let me know what you found! Again, Kathy from $30 Weekly Grocery Challenge has a great matchup list.

No comments:

Post a Comment