Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rite Aid Deal (Hurry!)

As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short. You can get free Nivea Lip Care balm and Stayfree pads this week at Rite Aid. Today is the last day of this, though. I haven't been keeping up with the Rite Aid deals lately and almost missed this one! Anyway, Nivea Lip Care and Stayfree pads are both BOGO this week. There are BOGO coupons for each of these in the 01/03 RP (there were two RP inserts for 01/03 - one coupon is in each). Rite Aid will accept a BOGO coupon on a BOGO item, thereby making the items free. So far I have never had a problem using BOGO coupons at my Rite Aid, but I always carry a copy of the Rite Aid coupon policy with me, just in case. Here is a copy so you can carry one too, should there be questions. It clearly states their BOGO procedures.

Rite Aid Coupon Policy

Of course, being the last day of the sale, the shelves were empty when I went this morning. But that's what rain checks are for! I got rain checks and will be going back at the end of the week to get them. If your shelves are bare, don't forget your rain checks!

No comments:

Post a Comment